Yummy Yummy in my tummy
Tomato Puffs Vegan with a fresh peach side salad
This super easy recipe carries a clear message:
Summer is not over yet!
Preparation time: approx. 35 min.
Baking time: approx. 25 min.
Ingredients for two servings:
1 pack Tomato Puffs Vegan
100 g fresh, green salad
1 red capsicum (or half a red and half a yellow one)
50 ml white wine vinegar
100 ml olive oil
1/2 tbsp mustard
1/2 tbsp agave syrup
salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 210° C (190°C fan-assisted) and bake the Tomato Puffs according to packet instructions for approx. 25 minutes.
2. In the meantime, wash, pit and dice the veggies.
3. For the dressing mix olive oil, mustard and agave syrup until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the dressing to the salad and arrange on two plates.
5. Cut peaches into wedges and put them onto the salad.
6. Take the warm Tomato Puffs out of the oven and place them next to the colourful side salad.